Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of the Year

This weekend, I've had a lot of time to reflect on the insane year we've had, both the good times and the bad. I was able to totally clean out two filing cabinets, two desks, shelves, sock drawers, and tupperware, all to ring in the new year with a cleaner, more organized slate. I find that I'm much more productive when not bogged down by crap, er, stuff, I mean miscellaneous papers, clips, lids, scraps, pencaps, and the like that clutter my world.

I scrubbed a disgusting trash can, threw out bags and bags of trash, and even bought a few snacks to ring in the new year with.

Overall, I'd guess the old year wasn't so bad. Mostly positive things happened, and we had a couple of really great, interesting trips.

Here's to a New Year filled with wonder, joy, and happiness!

And writing. Don't forget the writing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home