Sunday, January 28, 2007

Home Inspections

Yesterday I returned home for a brief moment to find my home (okay, my brother's house, where we happen to live) invaded by home inspectors. Yes, I knew they were coming. I just didn't expect there to be so many of them. Seven cars in the cul-de-sac, and two trucks. Three holes being dug over the septic tank. One guy probing every crevice with a long stick, peering behind all insulation in the basement. Another guy crawling around the attic. A third testing all of the plumbing fixtures and windows. They left nothing unturned.

Think we passed?

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyBronco said...

And that's why I will never move again.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Holly Kennedy said...

Honest?!! Is that your stuff piled up outside or are you just joking? If so, ouch ouch ouch -- I feel for you big time. I HATE moving and hate inspectors and being "on" all the time. I like my space and my privacy and this "process" is so invasive, isn't it?

1:00 AM  
Blogger Zany Mom said...

The pic is a joke; taken on our trip to Hollywood. It's on the back lot of Universal Studios, a scene from some movie where an airplane crashed (or something). Just being silly.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home