Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Forget the Dating World

Life with kids is far more interesting than trying to find true love. I've got kids, I've got pets, I've got moxie, who needs a man? So business is booming (finally!), I've got two terrific employees (thanks, guys!), and we may have an offer on the house.

Offer on what house, you ask? You don't own a house. That's right. I don't. I left that behind with the ex (didn't want his stinky house, anyhow). Our current abode is on the market and we finally may have a nibble. That means we may get to move into new digs just in time for the holidays.

But there have been nibbles on the new house, too (yes, that's for sale, too).

Maybe I should just buy an RV?! I would if I could get the right one for the right price. That takes patience.

It's a rainy November day, I'm home this afternoon with the kids, Buzz is running the vacuum, Lotus is working on her Neopets store, puppies are asleep at my feet, and I'm on Chapter 40 of my second novel.

Life is sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger ORION said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I guess you could call our boat a floating RV! I can totally relate.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home