Sunday, August 27, 2006

Introduction

Okay, so I'm not Erma Bombeck, but I can truly relate.

I'm a single mom of two, a skater dude I'll refer to as Buzz, who is 8, and an artist/equestrienne I'll refer to as Lotus, who is just about to turn 12. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 fish. The kids want another puppy but I'm still thinking about it. Neither goes to school, so we live life large and have fun doing it.

As for me? I'm just plain nuts. Maybe I'm just ADHD. Maybe I'm undermedicated. Who knows?

I hope you'll stick around and read about some of the adventures we're having.

Zany Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger The Princess Mom said...

Welcome to Blogger, Zany. LOL

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dwardisimo Rex said...

I landed here by way of the "next blog button" so I'm a complete stranger. I hope you don't mind me commenting. Seeing as though I'm a bit OCD, I vote "no" on the extra animal. Adding a third would upset the symetry-thing you've got going. 2 boys, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 fish. A extra dog would be bad for your ch'i.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home