Monday, September 24, 2007

On the Road Again!


This past weekend we spent three glorious days on Cape Cod. Resting, relaxing, marshmallows over the fire, writing (did I mention I'm on chapter ten?!), and going to the beach.

The drive home took forever. Driving west into the sun didn't help. Neither did not having a rest area on westbound I-195. At least not until AFTER I had to pull off the nearest exit an hour after I truly needed to stop. An exit under construction. Where all of the parking lots were woefully inadequate for my size. And of course as soon as I get back onto the highway looms a huge blue sign happily proclaiming PICNIC AREA! Doh! It's not always easy finding a place to maneuver a 33' RV. At least it's not a 45' diesel pusher, I s'pose.

Back to work as I plot my next three day weekend...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zany Mom,
I found your blog through Tess Gerritsen's.
That's a lovely picture of the beach at Cape Cod. I always wanted to visit but somehow never made it there during my time in the USA.

http://olivia-kroth.blog.de.vu

7:43 AM  
Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Nice picture.

Glad to hear you are making progress with your writing. I always feel better when the words are flowing freely.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kate Thornton said...

Cape Cod!
Sometimes I just want to be with you and your kids in the RV -
Thanks for "taking me along" via your writing - you have no idea what it means!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Zany,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your RV adventures are very fun to read and make me wish you would adopt me. Love the pics of Cape Cod and Stone Mountain.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home